How To Screen Record On Iphone
Screen recording on iPhone is a great way to share tutorials, capture gameplay, or record other activities on your phone. To make it easier, Apple has included a built-in screen recorder in iOS 11 and higher versions. Here’s how to use it:
- Open the Control Center on your iPhone. On most models, this is done by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen. On the iPhone X and later, you can access the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Screen Recording icon. It looks like a small circle with a dot inside it.
- A 3-second countdown will appear. You can begin recording now, or press the red button to cancel.
- To stop recording, open the Control Center again and tap the Screen Recording icon. You’ll see a small bar at the bottom of the screen, which indicates that recording is in progress.
- To finish recording, tap the bar and then tap the Stop button.
- Your recorded video will be saved in the Photos app. You can share it with friends, upload it to the web, or use it in other apps.
That’s it! You now know how to use the built-in screen recorder on your iPhone. With it, you can capture anything that’s happening on your phone’s screen. Have fun!