Corona Virus Disease and Duties of Citizens
Corona Virus is a big family of viruses liable for causing illness in humans and animals. Many people name Corona virus as COVID-19 which is not actually an abbreviation. As detailed by the WHO, COVID-19 is a new disease caused by the Corona virus and it started from China in December 2019. By the end of the first week of April 2020, the pandemic or disease had a spread over more than two-hundred nations across the planet. Infected humans get fever, cough, cold, runny nose, nasal congestion, pains and aches while other some primary do not show these symptoms which helps the disease to spread even in a fast speed. Social distance is the only preventive measure accessible to prevent spreading of this disease. Now, in some countries, it has been observed that many people go with the regulations set by the govt. and some of them do not. This page is for all those citizens who truly care about their country and family.
As mentioned the World Health Organization, there is no medicine and vaccine accessible for the disease. So, infected humans are to be offered treatment and supportive care for symptoms. Possible drugs and vaccine are now under testing. Now the question is how to prevent infection? It is extremely clear that maintaining distance and contact is the only way.
Responsibilities and duties of citizen during Corona virus pandemic
As it is fully clear that social distancing is the just choice, all the governments are targeting on lock downs and shut downs to decrease community contact and infection. Being civilized, all the citizens should know the emergency condition and should be alert. Here we have some of the vital responsibilities to be followed:
- Reject misuse of social media for spreading unnecessary fear
- Do not spread rumours regarding like statistics, like, patient, drugs, etc.
- Do not buy food and other grocery items in bulk. Leave some for others too.
- Do not purchase sanitizers and other hand wash liquids in bulk. Purchase the best amount needed for your family.
- Follow advisories issued by govt.
- Do not travel during shut down or lock down.
- Wear mask if you have symptoms and stay in isolation to reject contact.
- If you have travelled from another state or from abroad, keep yourself in isolation.
- Reject meetings and gatherings. Begin working from home.
- If you are going outside for important needs, wear mask and maintain a distance of one meter from people.